Monday, January 23, 2017

Like a boss.

January 23, 2017
Day 134

For a warm house, and warm blankets, and warm dry clothes.

For food to feed my family.

For the love and company and friendship of dogs.

For hugs from my husband. He likes to hug me for a long time.

For kisses from my babies.

For this discussion: "When I grow up, I want to be a..." We have this discussion often in my home. At least once a day.

For violins. I think they sound like caramel tastes.

For the strength and courage to fight my anxiety battles like a boss. I felt anxiety creeping up on me today. But I told that beast to beat it.

For an early night. I literally cannot wait to go to sleep. Today was one of those days where when you wake up in the morning, your first thought is this: "I cannot wait until it's time to go to bed tonight."

For a good Monday.

Thankful. 

1 comment: