Friday, January 13, 2017

Tacos and Margaritas.

January 13, 2017
Day 124

For Friday night.

For tacos and margaritas with my some of my favorite ladies.

For three whole days at home with my loves.

For a rainy, cold day ahead of me.

For time to clean up my home, do laundry, and organize things.

For time to relax in my clean home after it's all cleaned up.

For time to lay on the couch under blankets and read books.

For a big moon in the sky this morning.

For a sunset that made me gasp when I saw it.

For bare trees.

For kisses from Higbee.

For those times when my kids run around in their underware.

For my husband who watched Adelyn, Casey, Phia, and Tobin so that Patty and I could go out to dinner tonight. Even though he was super tired.

For text messages from people I love.

Thankful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment