Sunday, January 29, 2017

"Chez Ricky."

January 29, 2017
Day 140

For birthday parties.

For Emily, Shane's girlfriend. She's lovely and amazing.

For Tobin's haircut. He always looks so slick with a fresh, new haircut.

For Greenie's sweet ways. He likes to walk himself home after I take him out every day. He looks up at me as if to say, "can I do my cool trick now?" I always oblige. He takes the leash in his mouth and runs all the way home. It is the sweetest little trick. Also, he likes to make nests on the floor with dirty laundry. It makes me smile.

For cake and ice cream.

For the smell of birthday candles. They have a smell all of their own.

For talks with my husband. Matt loves me even though I'm crazy sometimes. He calls it "passionate." I like his definition of me better than mine.

For snow in the forecast. The first thing I think about when snow is coming is, "do we have all the ingredients to make hot chocolate?"

For the cards that Adelyn made for everyone tonight. She's wonderful and amazing.

For so much laughter.

For walks and talks with my sister.

For a show the kids put on for us adults tonight.

For the most delicious dinner ever. My dad is the best chef. We like to call his imaginary restaurant, "Chez Ricky."

For sweet snuggles with Higbee. He gets really cuddly when he's tired.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment