Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Lipstick.

January 4, 2017
Day 115

Thankful that my husband gave the kids a bath before I got home from work today.

Thankful for phone calls with my sister.

Thankful for phone calls with my mom.

Thankful that this morning was simply glorious. The sky was amazing; painted dark blue and pink with beams of sunlight coming through the clouds.

Thankful for this: hawks everywhere. Literally. I see them every day. To me, they are a sign of hope and of love.

Thankful that tomorrow is Thursday. One day closer to Friday.

Thankful that my Tobin boy is well.

Thankful for Patty's belly. And for Wee Bairn, of course.

Thankful for early morning walks with Higbee when there is no noise except for the birds.

Thankful for the way the trees look in winter.

Thankful for geese. I love to watch them.

Thankful for new lipstick.

Thankful for popsicles.

Thankful for Higbee's sweet face.

Thankful for new computers in my classroom.

Thankful for Wednesday mornings in my classroom. All we do is read until recess, and it's the best.

Thankful for a fine day.


No comments:

Post a Comment