Friday, September 7, 2012

Countdown, Day 3, September 7th

Countdown, Day 3, September 7th

     Had an awesome appointment today! BP-perfect. Weight-perfect...but still scary! Tobin's heartbeat-perfect. Nice and normal. Looked at dates for my c-section. Asked lots of questions. My doctor is so amazing. I ask her questions like: do you think I'm going to die during my c-section. And she actually answers. "No, you will not die during your c-section."

     I love leaving an appointment with good news. I feel so on top of the world. And I always...always celebrate in some way. Today, I had a milkshake.

     Getting really excited and anxious to meet Tobin. I can't wait for that moment when my doctor holds him up over the drape...and I can look at him for the first time. I cannot wait to smell him. And kiss him.

2 comments:

  1. I had a c section with my secondn...it was scary!!! But in the end me and baby were ok. Both of us had traumatic first births (actually very similar stories I think) and deserve a better birth the second go round! Your family will be there to help with little miss until the incision pain is better. Just let them help!! No vacuuming cooking or dusting for awhile woo hoo lol oh and get this...my HUSBAND asked my doctor what the chance of me dying during the surgery was!!! You are strong and beautiful!!! Im excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it sounds scary, but you are going to be okay. Both my girls were c-sections. Remember to stay cool and try not to worry. If nothing else, remember to take deep breaths during the procedure, it really helped me. You can do this. I will continue to pray that you find physical and emotional comfort in Him these last few weeks. You have an amazing family to support you along the way. I'm here if you just need someone to talk to. Hang in there a little longer! Can't wait to meet Tobin! <3

    Mary A.

    ReplyDelete