Friday, September 21, 2012

24 Days Left

24 Days Left

     Adelyn came over to me tonight, for no reason, and kissed my belly. Then she patted my belly, and smiled. And as she stood there smiling, I thought to myself...she must know something I don't. Maybe my adult eyes are blinded. Maybe my mind can't fathom what she knows. Maybe there isn't an explanation for everything. Maybe she knew he needed a kiss and a pat. Maybe her innocence allows her to see and know things I am unable to see and know.

     I love magic moments like those. Where there is something more behind a simple action like a kiss and a pat. I guess she just knew he needed some loving. So thankful to have been able to witness that moment between sister and brother. Before they've even met.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment