Saturday, September 22, 2012

23 Days Left

23 Days Left

     Bought some new things for baby Tobin today. It was so fun picking out boy things. Boy blankets, boy pacifiers, boy hats, a boy outfit for him to have his first photo in. When we came home, Adelyn and I tried out the blankets before I washed them. We opened each blanket up, looked at it, and then wrapped her baby in it. And to our surprise and delight...they worked. They kept baby, "nice and warm." Addy's words, not mine.

     Made me laugh when Adelyn wanted to try the pacifiers, or "cici's" out. I thought it had been long enough since we took hers away, but seeing those fresh cici's...brought it all back to her. She was a little upset she couldn't try them. She got over it when I suggested we all cuddle in bed and watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment