Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Countdown, Day 1, September 5th

Countdown, Day 1, September 5th

     Well, you really can't call it a countdown. It's more of a count-up. We don't have a date set yet, so...it could be any number of days. Tobin Solomon, our sweet son is due sometime in October. I honestly don't know how I will make it until then. I was big with Adelyn. Huge. It looked like I was pregnant with twins. That's what everyone told me. I don't feel like I look quite as big with Tobin, but I am in constant pain. I literally walk around like Frankenstein all day. My back is killing me constantly. And this boy moves. A lot. Adelyn moved around, but it was more like...stretching. Tobin hits me. Kicks me. Moves my entire stomach off to the right multiple times a day. I cannot lay on my right side at night. He doesn't like it. He kicks or punches me in the same spot repeatedly until I move to my left side. With Adelyn, I never once exclaimed, "OUCH!" With Tobin...it's multiple times a day. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow. I feel like I'm already over 40. It has been a long, long, LONG road. But we are almost at the finish line. I feel myself getting weak, doubting. Fearing. Questioning. Anxiety creeping in. So...

     I've decided to blog every day until Tobin arrives. On the day of his birth, I will post something short and sweet, with some pictures, hopefully. I want to cherish these last few weeks with my girl. I want to cherish these last few weeks of pregnancy. It will be my last. Matt and I always said we wanted three. And I always knew that I would have two girls and a boy. We have our two girls. One just lives in heaven. Our boy is coming. I want to look back on these blog posts and remember what a sweet time this is. I want to remember how precious Adelyn is at this age. And I want to focus on the joy of this last month of pregnancy. Not the pain. Not the fears. Not the what-if's.

     Day 1 down, ? to go...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment