Thursday, September 20, 2012

25 Days Left

25 Days Left

     For the past six weeks, someone in this house has had some sort of cold, runny nose, illness, etc. I know it has been six weeks because my friend had her second baby six weeks ago, and I have not been able to visit with her since then because all that said illness. I would feel terrible if we got her precious newborn sick!

     Tonight, while we were outside, my friend came out to mail a letter. She was carrying her newborn in her arms. I was so surprised and delighted when Adelyn stopped, and became very interested in the baby. It was really the first time she had seen him. She had seen him before, but he was always in the carseat, or stroller. Plus, I wouldn't let her go close fearing that he might catch whatever we all had. She kept saying, "take a look!" It was so sweet to watch. The smile on her face looking at baby Leo. And it made me so anxious to see her with Tobin. I cannot wait until this boy is born.

     Getting antsy. Very. Extremely. Antsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment