Sunday, September 9, 2012

Countdown, Day 5, September 9th

Countdown, Day 5, September 9th

     Feeling tired and weak today. My back is constantly killing me. Constantly. It is so painful. My doctor suggested I get a belly band. Not a pretty one, but one that looks like what the men at Home Depot wear. She suggested I get one that has straps that go over the shoulder. Hot.

     It will be so worth it. I cannot wait to hold my son. I cannot wait to see the look on Adelyn's face when she sees Tobin for the first time. I can't wait to see how she reacts when "holding" him for the first time.

     Adelyn continues to be my sunshine. My joy. She gets me through the days. Whenever one of us is having a hard time, we let the other one know that we need a hug. Or a cuddle. Or a kiss. And you know what? It makes me feel 100% better whenever I get a hug or cuddle or kiss from my girl.

     Pretty soon, I will have double the hugs and cuddles and kisses. What love. What peace. What joy. I am so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment