Tuesday, September 25, 2012

20 Days Left

20 Days Left

     Talked to Steph tonight, and she told me she had a dream about Tobin and I. The dream was this: that I had Tobin, and everything was perfect. Made me so happy to hear that, and have so much hope and confidence that everything will go great.

     Found a gray dress at Gap Maternity. And it looks cute on me. As opposed to atrocious...which is what every other dress I tried on looked like. I cried many times today looking for a dress. I'd leave a store, get in the car, and just cry in frustration. But, it's all good now. Dress found!

       Also, tomorrow will be 19 days until Tobin is born. Nineteen. This has been the longest pregnancy ever. Even my doctor says that. She's like, "man, you've been pregnant forever!" Agreed. Can't wait to meet my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment