Monday, September 17, 2012

Countdown, Day 13, September 17th

Countdown, Day 13, September 17th

     Was thinking today about how this Fall and Winter, we will have two sweet babies to cuddle with. Two babies to dress up for Halloween. Two babies to give thanks for at Thanksgiving. Two babies to sit on Santa's lap. Two babies to bring downstairs on Christmas Day. Two babies to ring in the New Year with.

     Also thinking today about a sweet friend who is going to meet her new little girl, Kaitlyn, today or tomorrow. She is being induced. I was induced with Adelyn. I remember going into the hospital so scared. I remember going into the hospital as just Matt and I. We came out of the hospital as a family. It was such a proud, strange, amazing moment. Leaving the hospital with our sweet baby. So excited for my friend and her husband to experience that moment together.

     Happy for my friend. And maybe just a bit jealous that she gets to meet her newborn tomorrow, and I have to wait for a few more weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment