Thursday, September 13, 2012

Countdown, Day 9, September 13th

Countdown, Day 9, September 13th

     Had such an awesome day. Took Adelyn to the Reston Zoo. She had a blast! I love watching her face when she sees something new. Well, sort of new. We went last year as well, and she enjoyed herself, but this year...she was running all over the place, and she loved all the animals, especially the goats and the snakes! I was like, really Addy...the snakes!?!? We are NOT snake people.

     I had two favorite moments today. The first was sitting on the wagon at the Reston Zoo. The way the sunlight hit Adelyn...I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She is so beautiful. I was thinking to myself...this is my little girl. This beauty. This angel. She's mine. My camera couldn't capture how beautiful she was in that moment today. Sometimes, in life, I believe there are just some things that aren't meant to be seen by anyone else. There are some things that are for my eyes only. Today was just one of those moments. It was for my eyes only. To see how beautiful Adelyn was on that wagon.

     My favorite second moment came tonight while watching the America's Got Talent finale. I hadn't felt Tobin move or kick me for a bit. I was starting to panic. My usual trick of patting my belly to get him to kick me didn't even work. Real panic. Then, suddenly...kicks. Peace. Tobin saying, "I'm here, don't worry."
    

No comments:

Post a Comment