Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A list for a Tuesday.

Project 365 * 4
Day 670

     Tonight, I'm thankful:

-that my mother in law is safe and sound. She had major back surgery today, and it went well.

-for the most delicious roast I've ever made in my life. Flank steak bathed in beer, Worcestershire, and whole garlic cloves. I literally wanted to eat the whole thing myself.

-for chubby cheeked babies smiling in the bath tub.

-for fluffy after bath hair.

-for books read under comfy blankets.

-for a day off with my babes.

-for ice cream. I had a few bites tonight, and I don't feel the least bit guilty about it. Honestly, if I could eat ice cream breakfast, lunch, and dinner...I would.

-for talks on the deck with Matt and Patty.

-for sleeping babies.

-for my cozy bed.

-for so many things to be thankful for.





No comments:

Post a Comment