Monday, November 3, 2014

His eye is on the sparrow.

Project 365 * 4
Day 669

For Sue.

     Those words keep coming to mind today. "His eye is on the sparrow...He watches over me." As you go into the unknown tomorrow, as you lay down on the table, as you walk down a path you have no desire to walk down, remember these words:

"Look, if you sold a few sparrows, how much money would you get? A copper coin a piece, perhaps? And yet your Father in heaven knows when one of those small sparrows falls to the ground. You, beloved, are worth so much more than a whole flock of sparrows. God knows everything about you, even the number of hairs on your head. So do not fear." -Matthew 10:29-31

     If you still have doubts, consider this:



     This is just one flock of sparrows. And if God knows when one of those birds, from that one flock, falls to the ground, out of all the sparrows that reside on earth...He is surely watching over you.

     Tonight, I'm thankful for words to turn to when life gets scary. I'm thankful for you. I'm thankful for the life and light you bring into our lives. I'm thankful that after this, you will be back on your feet, and feeling like your old, or should I say, young, self again. I'm thinking you should be all healed up by March. Just in time for a birthday dance party. Complete with jello shots stolen off of some waitress' tray. I love you. And I know He's watching over you.





No comments:

Post a Comment