Friday, November 28, 2014

Wake-up call.

Project 365 * 4
Day 673

     I'm thankful for pictures drawn by Adelyn. I'm thankful for my very surprising wake-up call this morning. Tobin dumped an entire glass of water on me as I was sleeping. He was up early, so I brought him to bed to watch a show so I could sleep a bit longer. After I stopped shrieking from the shock of cold water being dumped on me as I was sleeping, I realized Tobin was just trying to be nice and give his mama a sip of water. He apologized profusely. "Oh! Sor, Mama! Sor!" I'm thankful for leftovers. For pecan pie for breakfast. It's pronounced, "pee-can." Get it right. Thankful for a day spent entirely with family. Thankful that right after this, I can crawl into bed and sleep all night. Just feeling overwhelmed with gratitude and thankfulness. My life is beautiful, and I feel undeserving of so many amazing blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment