Saturday, November 29, 2014

A very sweet Saturday.

Project 365 * 4
Day 674

     Thankful for this very sweet Saturday. For cartoons in the morning. For a couple of hours to clean up our very messy home. Thankful for time spent with family. That is my favorite way to spend my minutes. Matt's mom, Steph, and Mario came over with tons of good food and yummy snacks. They brought a delicious pot of chili, cherry pie for dessert, and lots of other goodies. Thankful for chili on a cold day. For cherry pie. For hot chocolate with marshmallows. Thankful for the way Tobin drank his first hot chocolate from a mug. Very proper like. Thankful for playtime with my babes. Thankful for clean kids. I love the smell of their skin and hair after their bath. Thankful for girl talks. Thankful for time spent with my husband. For time spent with Sue, Steph, and Mario. Thankful for all the sweet moments on this lovely Saturday.







No comments:

Post a Comment