Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rough Start. Sweet Ending.

Project 365 * 4
Day 670

     Yippee! Yeehaw! Thanksgiving break is here! Got off to kind of a rough start. Tobin has some kind of respiratory infection again, and we had to purchase a nebulizer to keep at home. Which makes me feel kind of worried, but at the same time, relieved. Relieved that we have something at home to help him if he ever starts wheezing. It's really hard to see your child struggle to get a good breath. He had a treatment, some advil, we got his cool mist humidifier going, and now he's sleeping peacefully. But only after many rounds of, "la, la, lu," and, "silent night."

     Tonight, I'm thankful for five whole days off. I am so excited about it. Thankful for Thanksgiving fixings. Thankful for medicine to help my boy. Thankful for how cold it will be tomorrow. It will make the first day of our Thanksgiving break feel cozy and holiday like. Thankful for one of the most glorious sunsets I've seen in a long while. Tobin and I were admiring it as we were driving home from his doctor appointment. He kept saying, "wow...sky...wow!" I've taught him well.




1 comment: