Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wide open sky.

Project 365 * 4
Day  672   
     
     The sky was beyond amazing today. As I was driving home from work, each new bit of sky was somehow more beautiful than the last bit. It just kept getting more and more lovely. More and more incredible. It took my breath away. Honestly. I'm so thankful for the sky. I would be sad if I couldn't look at it everyday.

     *Special note: I suppose I shouldn't complain about this. There are a lot worse problems one could have. My computer is the worst. It is crazy slow. It doesn't work right half the time. And now, it just plain old won't open up windows. So, I had to blog from my phone tonight. I have sweet sleeping pictures of my kids, but I will have to go back in and post them later. Maybe Santa will bring me a new computer for Christmas?!

11/7/14--Pictures added. Matt came home and fixed the computer :)






No comments:

Post a Comment