Friday, November 7, 2014

Can't wait to get my Saturday on.

Project 365 * 4
Day 673











     Thankful it's Friday. Thankful for gorgeous fall sunsets. Thankful for clean kids. And fresh pajamas. Thankful for clean, damp hair to smell while I read books to my kids at night. Thankful that tomorrow is Saturday, and there is no where we have to be. There is nothing we have to do except whatever we want to do. I'm thinking a long nature walk is in order. I need to be outside. I need to be with my family and the trees and the sky. Being with my family and the trees and the sky fills me up in the same way that Thanksgiving dinner makes me full. Thankful for time to sleep. Thankful that tomorrow we can lay in bed and watch shows until breakfast time. Saturday mornings are the best around here. Cannot wait to get my Saturday on.

No comments:

Post a Comment