Wednesday, April 7, 2021

39

April 7, 2021
Day 1,614

     Today was a lovely birthday! I felt very loved and special. Here are all the wonderful things that people did for me today:

Patty bought me Chick-fil-a breakfast; it's sort of a sister birthday tradition. 

Heidi bought a special juice from a juice bar. It was juiced watermelon, and it was very refreshing. 

Matt bought me a birthday cupcake to have with lunch. 

The teachers told me why they loved me. It's our birthday tradition at school. We tell the birthday person what we love about them. 

I got phone calls and texts and messages from friends and family. I have the sweetest friends and the sweetest family. 

Matt and the kids surprised me with a very special night at home. Flowers, candles, presents, a lovely dinner, delicious cake, and ice cream. It was the best birthday. Matt knows how to make me feel so special. 

Thankful for another year ahead. It's my last year in my 30's. I want to make it the best year I've ever had. Thankful for people who love me and bless me. Thankful for birthday fun. Thankful for my family. Every day is a special day with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment