Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Tacos and margaritas

April 14, 2021
Day 1,621

     Thankful for a good Wednesday. Thankful for rain and gray skies. Thankful for time out with my friend, Lorrie. She treated me to a delicious dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. Strawberry margaritas and tacos just go together so perfectly. She gave me three lovely essential oils: lemon, lavender, and peppermint. My three favorites. Thankful for her friendship. Thankful that I was able to work with Lorrie both as a coworker and as an employee. She's an amazing person with a huge heart. I've learned so much from her. I'm thankful to know Lorrie and to call her my friend. 

     Thankful for a quiet night watching TV with Matthew. Thankful that tomorrow is Thursday. Thankful that my precious children are healthy. Thankful for my husband. For our home. Thankful for my friend, Lorrie.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment