Monday, April 19, 2021

This was a very good Monday.

April 19, 2021
Day 1,626

     This was a very good Monday. Matt stayed home with Tobin because Tobin is having a hard time with allergies right now. I love driving away knowing that all my boys are safe and sound at home. I love thinking about them all cuddled up here watching movies all day. It's a cozy thought. I finished two major projects at school. I am so happy and relieved to be done with them. It's a huge weight off my shoulders. Now, I just get to be a teacher until the end of the school year. Adelyn and I went grocery shopping after school. I love going grocery shopping. I love buying things like curly leaf parsley and sheep's milk feta cheese. We had tacos for dinner. I love tacos. I like mine with all the toppings: tomato, red onion, cheese, black olives, cilantro, sour cream, and gaucomole. Matt helped me clean up the kitchen. Then he waited for me while I made all the lunches and prepped for tomorrow morning. 

     Thankful for good Mondays. For sick days. For the feeling of being done with hard projects. I am thankful for tacos for dinner. I am thankful for the smiles and kisses and hugs that my husband gives me when I come home. I love it when he comes out to meet me when I come home. Before we get anything out of the car, we kiss and hug. I love that about us. Thankful for my family and this lovely life. It is so, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment