Saturday, April 10, 2021

Everybody Loves Raymond Party.

April 10, 2021
Day 1,617

     Today was a lovely, lazy day. We didn't leave the house all day long. I adore days when we stay at home all day long. I had time to look at my plants. I had time to lay around with my babies and relax. We watched Everybody Loves Raymond all day and I don't even feel guilty about it. It's good for your soul to just do nothing all day some days. Adelyn and Tobin, being the amazing human beings that they are, planned an Everybody Loves Raymond party for me. They made decorations. They created games. They put up little pictures and posters. I can't remember the last time I had a themed party. I'm pretty excited. Thankful for lazy, lazy days. Thankful for my children. They are so beautiful and so wonderful and good. I don't deserve them. They make every day a gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment