Tuesday, April 20, 2021

A parakeet that keeps to himself.

April 20, 2021
Day 1,627

     Thankful for: 

1. Lunch with my friend today. 

2. The wind blowing cherry blossom petals. 

3. Coming home to the best husband and son and dog who were all home today together. 

4. Matt cut the grass today, and our yard looks beautiful. 

5. A good dinner. Curly leaf parsley, parmesan, tomato, butter, and garlic chicken over rice. 

6. Matt helps me when I'm feeling anxious. 

7. Matt helps me in the kitchen. 

8. Time to read to my children at night. 

9. The feeling of being at home. 

10. Everybody Loves Raymond; it's comforting. I'm not sure why, but the sound of this show makes me feel better. 

11. Playing "Would you Rather" at dinner. Tobin comes up with the best ones. Tonight he came up with: "Would you rather be a caveman, a bear that's all alone, or a parakeet that keeps to himself?" 

12. Tobin is feeling better from his two days of rest. 

13. A cookie and ice cream for dessert. 

14. Lunches all made and prepped for tomorrow. 

15. Starting new healthy routines tomorrow. 

16. My flowers on the deck. I like to water them in the morning. 

17. Walking Higbee with Matt. Matt's my favorite. 

18. Tomorrow is Wednesday; that's halfway through the week. 

19. Sweet students. I love my job. It feels good to just focus on teaching now that I'm done with two huge projects at school. 

20. Adelyn and Tobin. They make each day happy and full. 

21. For twenty different things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment