Friday, April 9, 2021

Fun Friday.

April 9, 2021
Day 1,616

     Thankful for a lovely Friday! It was a good day at school. My students are so happy to be together as one class again. After school, I worked on the yearbook for a little bit. Then we went out to dinner with Steph, Mario, and Matt's mom. We had tacos and margaritas. It was delicious! I had a coconut margarita and a strawberry margarita. It hit the spot! Steph and Mario treated us to dinner which was such a nice surprise. Then we went back to their house and I opened presents. Matt and his family are so, so good at gift giving. They really go all out for the people that they love. I'm always overwhelmed by their kindness and generousity. Then Adelyn and I went to Wegman's to go grocery shopping for my birthday party on Sunday. We got all kinds of delicious things: pesto, burrata, olives, bread...the list goes on. I'm excited to see everyone on Sunday. 

     Thankful for such a kind, fun, loving family. Thankful for fun Fridays. Thankful for time to talk and laugh and be with all my favorite people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment