Monday, April 12, 2021

He hugs me when I don't deserve it.

April 12, 2021
Day 1,619

Thankful for: 

Soup and sandwiches for dinner. Soup and sandwiches are my favorite. 

Leftover ice cream cake for dessert. 

My husband. He hugs me when I don't deserve hugs. He helps to calm me down when I'm feeling worked up. 

Adelyn and Tobin. They are beautiful people. 

Dinner plans for Wednesday, Friday, and possibly Saturday. I love having plans to go out visiting with people. 

My home. I love these walls and this safe space to relax and be quiet. 

Higbee and his eyes. He has the sweetest eyes I've ever seen. I love him. I love the smell of him. I love how he cuddles in bed with us at night. 

Yellow flowers blooming everywhere. 

Purple trees blooming everywhere. 

This space to write about the good things. 

My bed. 

Being able to lay in bed and sleep next to the love of my life. He likes to fall asleep with his hand touching my shoulder. I love his hand there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment