Friday, April 2, 2021

Raptor Hill Falconry

April 2, 2021
Day 1,609

     Today was incredible. Matt took me on a really cool date. For Christmas, he got me a raptor experience, because I'm obsessed with hawks. So today, Matt and I got to leave in the early afternoon and go get lunch together before we arrived at Raptor Hill Falconry. I got to learn about all kinds of raptors. I got to see falcons up close and have one fly to my arm and land there. It was truly an awesome experience. The falcon was amazing. The owl was just as amazing. I was in awe of their beauty. 

     Thankful for my husband who chooses to bless me in incredible ways. He makes my life full and good and lovely and wonderful. Thankful for our special time together yesterday. Thankful that we love to just be together. Thankful for hawks and falcons and owls. They make me so happy. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment