Sunday, April 25, 2021

Good Sunday.

April 25, 2021
Day 1,632

     It was a good Sunday. Matt and I visited our friends, Jen and Jason. Their baby girl just turned one, and she's a little angel. It was fun to see a beautiful blue eyed baby. It was good to see our friends. Talking with friends over coffee on Sundays is a good thing. 

     Matt and I got lunch at Bozzelli's Deli. That's an old favorite of ours. It was delicious as always. Sitting with Matt for a lunch at Bozzelli's was a special treat. I love to be with him. 

      We sat with Patty for a bit while the kids played outside. Matt and I played one of our favorite games with Odette: I found a baby! First, I pick up Odette and yell to Matt: "Hey, I found a baby! We've been needing a baby! Want to bring her home?" Then Matt says: "Okay, yeah...let's go home. Let's bring our new baby!" Then Odette tries to run away. It's great fun. 

     We visited Steph, Mario, and Matt's mom. We talked a long time. We had tacos. We laughed. We looked at books and art and grown up things like big mirrors and paint colors. 

     I went grocery shopping at Wegman's before we came home. I'm thankful I can buy all the delicious things I need. 

     Thankful for a lovely Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment