Sunday, April 18, 2021

Cookies. Pajamas. TV.

April 18, 2021
Day 1,625

     Today was such a lazy, lovely day. Our entire family needed it. Adelyn and Tobin played video games all day. Tobin needed to take it easy today because he's having a hard time with allergies. I cleaned up a bit. I watched What About Bob? and made some cookies. Matt and I cuddled on the couch and watched Seinfeld. We ate cookies. We didn't leave the house all day long. I came up with a menu for the week and a shopping list based on that menu. I didn't brush my hair or change out of my pajamas. I absolutely adore days when I stay in my pajamas all day and don't leave the house. The only thing that could have made this day better was rain. 

     Today is Odette's 4th birthday! I'm excited to celebrate with her next weekend! April is now our biggest birthday month. 

     Thankful for the best lazy Sunday I've had in a long time. Thankful for cookies. Thankful for pajamas all day long. Thankful for Odette. I can't wait to celebrate that little angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment