Monday, April 26, 2021

Spaghetti Dinner

April 26, 2021
Day 1,633

     Today was a Monday. It felt tired and sloppy and bulky and awkward. Strange things happened. But here's how it ended: 

1. I got some new yarn to make a birthday present for my friend. I'm excited to start making the blanket!

2. We went to Wegman's to get a few things. I'm always happy to buy my children a pretty frosted cookie from Wegman's. They are always so excited to pick one out. 

3. We had dinner with Steph, Mario, and Matt's mom at their house. Mom made spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread. It was delicious! We also had a lovely dessert. I'm very thankful for Matt's mama. She's an amazing woman, and I'm glad to call her: mom. I'm thankful for Steph and Mario. 

4. It was cool outside today. 

5. I got to lay in bed with Tobin for a few minutes and say prayers and watch him while he rested. He was very tired today. 

6. I got ice cream for my students to have tomorrow. 

7. There is a tiny baby bunny that nibbles on grass and clover in our yard every night. It's very small and a brownish gray. I think he lives under our deck. It makes me happy to see him nibbling in the yard every evening. 

8. A clean kitchen. 

9. I get to have lunch with my friend tomorrow. 

10. Everybody Loves Raymond. I know I mention this almost every night, but I love it. It makes me feel like I'm visiting an old friend whenever I put it on. It keeps me company while I work in the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment