Friday, April 16, 2021

Snacks and Sweetwater.

April 16, 2021
Day 1,623

Thankful for: 

A day called Friday. 

Delicious snacks with Patty and Heidi at Wegman's. 

Time to relax and laugh and unwind. 

A delicious meal with my parents at Sweetwater. 

My parents are sweet and thoughful. I'm glad they want to spend time with me. 

Time spent with people that I love is time well spent. 

Medicine for when Tobin is sick. 

Prayers. I can pray when my boy is sick, and God never lets me down. He always heals him. 

The way Tobin says, "I love you, Mama."

Hugs and kisses from my babies. 

A busy birthday weekend ahead. 

Higbee. He always gets up to see what the trouble is when I'm up. And then he sits with me until I go to bed. 

Everybody Loves Raymond to watch when I need some comfort. 

Matt. He stays calm when I'm worked up. 

Bible verses that bring me comfort when I'm scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment