Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Picnic

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 37

     Today, Adelyn set up a picnic on the floor in our basement. She set up plates, food, cups, pots, pans, ice cream, appliances, utensils. It looked like such a grand picnic in spite of the fact that everything was fake. Seriously, it was actually appealing. Or, maybe it's just that I'm yearning for some warmer weather so we can have a real picnic. Or maybe it's because Tobin literally won't let me set him down long enough for me to pee. (I really wish those pesky teeth would just poke through!) I was coming down the stairs from changing Tobin's diaper when I started thinking that this whole teething thing is no picnic. When I turned the corner and saw a literal picnic. Love my girl.

     Thankful for indoor picnics. Thankful for Adelyn, and my fussy boy who won't let me have one minute to myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment