Sunday, February 10, 2013

2:52 am

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 40

     It is 2:52am. And I just got in. It has been a long time since I've stayed out past my curfew! :) Tonight I had the pleasure of reconnecting with a good friend. It was awesome. And I think she said it best when she described our night: "it was good for my soul." Yes, it was. It was good for my soul as well. It is good for the soul to stay out late with a good friend. Sitting in a parking lot nowhere special because every other place to sit and talk has closed. I definitely know our time talking was good for the soul, and I didn't want it to end based on this fact alone: My son will be up to nurse in 3 hours, and then, about an hour or two after that, he will be up for the day. As will Adelyn. But I didn't care. Staying up until past 3am to spend time with my friend was well worth it.

     Thankful for Jacynda. Thankful for long talks in empty parking lots. Thankful for time spent that is good for the soul.




Adelyn telling Tobin that he is a, "cute little boy."

Kisses for her brother.









No comments:

Post a Comment