Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15th

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 46

     Thirteen years ago, Matt and I began our journey together. Today is the anniversary of us. The very beginning. I made him chocolate chip cookies for Valentine's Day the day before. That must of sealed the deal...

     It's amazing to think where we were then, and where we are now. Then, we were in high school. Senior year. Just started dating. Today, we had a family day. We took our two sweet babies to go visit my Grandparents at their new house.

     Thankful for February 15th. It always makes me remember our journey together. And how far...how very far we've come.

     I'm also so very thankful that my Grandparents live so close now. It was awesome to see them, and their new home. Our kids had a blast, and we can't wait to go back and check out all the playgrounds, and the lake, and the beach. I'm thankful that my children get to make memories with my Grandparents. Two people who are very special and important to me. Two people with whom I've made many a lasting childhood memory.

My guy looking super sharp today.

Just some Burberry shoes to match his Burberry outfit. It was a hand-me-down from Casey boy, who got it from someone who obviously doesn't know that one shouldn't buy Burberry outfits for babies, because they only get to wear them once before they grow out of it. But hey, he looked way cute in it!

Sophia smiling. Tobin chewing.

Check out Sophia's face here!

Busy.














1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I remember the start of Matt and Christen. Too sweet. Cute babies, as always :)

    ReplyDelete