Friday, February 8, 2013

Fresh Air

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 39

     So, there has been many a tantrum in the Sanderson house as of late. Honestly, I think it's because we have been stuck inside for days on end. We have fun inside. We do. We work in Addy's art corner. Yesterday, we made caterpillars out of an old egg carton. Addy jumps in her moon bounce. We read. We play in her room. Tobin's room. In the living room. The basement. She helps me "cook" things.

     But there comes a time when a kid just can't take being inside anymore. And that time came today after nap. I think we had all just had enough. I bundled the kids up, got Roxy on her leash, and we went out for a walk on this cold, blustery day. It was cold, but it was awesome. Sometimes, a bit of fresh air, a beautiful sky, and some glorious trees are all one needs.

     Thankful for our windy walk today. We all felt like a million bucks afterwards.




Adelyn all bundled up for our walk.

My little bundle.

Swinging at Patty's house.

Playing in the fort at Patty's.

Tobin and Sophia. I missed taking a picture of Casey again today! He was too busy going potty most of the day! Haha! Ugh...I'll get a bunch of pics of him next time!












No comments:

Post a Comment