Thursday, February 21, 2013

List

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 52

A list of things I am so thankful for, and that made me happy today, in no particular order:

1. Tobin has a new friend, a giraffe. He loves his new friend. Loves to chew him. And squeak him. And hold him. It makes me smile to see my boy have a little lovey.

2. Patty and AJ bought me a Delia's Greek salad for lunch. I miss Delia's like crazy! It was delicious.

3. We got to see Omi and Casey at Preschool today. Addy, Tobin, and I went for a little visit, and played on the indoor playground. Addy also got to play in a classroom with some other kids. She played with kitchen stuff, and found a little girl to play with. She was in heaven.

4. Found Addy sleeping on her floor during nap time. And bedtime.

5. Matt brought some flowers home for me. And Addy loved them so much, that I had to share with her. Next time Matt brings flowers home, he better have some for Addy, too!

6. Went on a night drive with my sister.

7. Matt got me a new phone. I love new phones!

 8. While I was giving Adelyn a bath tonight, she made fish soup in the tub. She collected all her fish, and put them in a bowl. Then she added salt and pepper, jelly beans, gummies, ice cream, and some more salt and pepper...and presto. Fish soup.

9. Had a muffin at my parents house today. Courtesy of my Dad. Butterscotch and cream cheese goodness.

Tobin meeting his giraffe.

hmmmmm.....

I like it!




Addy set up this table.

Nap.

Someone has a friend. :)


My flowers.

Addy's flowers.

How I found Addy sleeping after I got home from my drive with Patty.



1 comment: