Friday, March 28, 2014

Date night with my baby.

Project 365 * 4
Day 452

     Matt was out of town for a whole week. We were all missing him like crazy. And because Adelyn was hogging him all day, Matt and I went on a date tonight. It was awesome. I love date nights with my man. On the way home, we were chatting about how we used to go on dates all the time. Like at least a couple times a week. But we never considered them dates. It was just...getting lunch. Just going to the store. Just running errands. Now, if I get to go to the gas station with Matt, it's like a little mini date.

     So thankful for time with my sweet love. Sometimes, I just get overwhelmed thinking about how in all the world, of all the people, Matt and I love each other. We belong to each other. We're crazy about each other. And honestly, it just keeps getting better and better. So thankful to be in love with such an amazing man.



Love seeing Addy's small arm next to Matt's. 


Casey holding Patty's hand while she read to him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment