Friday, March 21, 2014

"I'm gonna feel like the guy on the Shawshank Redemption."

Project 365 * 4
Day 445

Here are five things that made me happy today:

1. I had a latte for breakfast. Nothing else. Just a perfect, thick and foamy latte. Best part? I made it myself!

2. I had a lunch date with my love. I love dates with my husband.

3. This thing that Patty said as we were struggling to get all four kids out the door for about 20 minutes or so..."when we finally get outside, I'm gonna feel like that guy on the Shawshank Redemption...when he's standing in the rain." And then she stretched her arms out and went like this, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." It was hilarious.

4. The sun was shining but it was still cool. Gorgeous day.

5. My sweet amazing husband cleaned up all the dishes from dinner. While I talked on the phone to my mom. Seriously, Matt is the best.













     Thankful for a lovely day with the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment