Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good Night.

Project 365 * 4
Day 430


The face of a baby who didn't nap at all today. Also please note, the coconut oil in his hair. His skin is so incredibly rough and irritated right now, it feels like sand paper. I've been using straight coconut oil to help relieve it. 

     Thankful for a good day with my Tobin boy. We did some fun stuff while Addy and Casey were in school. Thankful for the cold. It made cuddling with my baby feel oh so very warm indeed. Thankful for a clean house. Thankful for new yarn for a new blanket I'm working on. Pretty excited about it. Thankful for the end of this day. I'm ready for my warm bed and fluffy pillows and blankets. Seriously, before I became a mom, I never thought about my bed as much as I do now. I love it. And when I fall into it at night, I actually smile because it feels so damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment