Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Things Today

Project 365 * 4
Day 450


1. Shopping with Tobin this morning. Everyone in the store always goes on and on about him. I mean, really, I can't blame them. He's such a doll.

2. It was the perfect day for lattes. With extra foamy foam.

3. I got to go out and celebrate Sue's birthday with Sue, Steph, and Mario tonight. Awesome night. I love talking and laughing and celebrating with the people I love.

4. Driving and talking with Steph.

5. Singing and rapping while driving by myself. I think I'm pretty good. :)

6. Coming home to a quiet house. I'm ready for bed. I love bedtime. Honestly. It's the best time.

     Thankful for Sue. Thankful for time to celebrate with her. Thankful for time with family. Thankful for time to sing at the top of my lungs in the car. Thankful for a great dinner. Thankful for bedtime.





No comments:

Post a Comment