Sunday, March 16, 2014

Matt loves me like no other.

Project 365 * 4
Day 440

Watching, The Lion King. One of Tobin's favorites. 



52 Kind Things

     This week was kind of a hodge podge:
1. I collected trash in my neighborhood again. It's really crazy how much trash gets blown around on trash days. At least I hope it's the wind blowing it around out there.
2. I made it a point to talk with every person ringing me up at stores this week. I'm usually very good about making friendly conversation with people. Having worked at Starbucks, I know what it feels like to be ignored while people are on their phones, or to have money thrown at me, and to be yelled at by customers. So, I am always very conscious about being cheery and bright with people checking me out. Not going to lie, though. Tobin and Addy distract me from doing that sometimes. They are just so needy and busy. But, this week, I didn't let their check-out shenanigans distract me from talking with the person checking me out. I smiled. I talked with them. I thanked them.
3. I donated clothes to charity. Which is always a win-win for me because I'm clearing out space in my house, and helping others at the same time.

52 People I Love

     I know I've written about him many times before, and even in my "52 people that I love" before. But I just have to say, I love my husband. He is the best man I know. We just got home from going out to dinner with family. And we had to drive home in the snowstorm. And it was bad. It was so hard to see, and of course, I was getting really worked up and panicked. I was constantly saying things like, "slow down," and, "I can't see," and, "I'm scared!" And all the while, Matt answered me in a calm voice saying, "it's okay, baby." He never yelled. He doesn't get angry with me. Not even frustrated. He just kept loving me. And trying to help me. And drive us at the same time. My husband is literally, the best. The sweetest. The most loving. The most devoted. The cutest. And he's all mine.

     Thankful for opportunities to be kind. Thankful for the most incredible man. Thankful for his unwavering and undying love for me. There is no other who loves me like he does. Thankful for an awesome day spent with family. Thankful that I get to go cuddle in bed with my man, now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment