Friday, March 14, 2014

Days spent with friends.

Project 365 * 4
Day 438

     I spent the day with an old friend, Sonia. She was my manager at Starbucks. And I can't believe it's been close to 3 years since I've last seen her. I hate that. I absolutely hate all the time and distance between visits with friends. Between visits with people I love and care about. It was such a great morning and afternoon. We spent our time sipping coffee, of course, and catching up and playing with the kids. I never knew when I first started at Old Keene Mill Starbucks just how many amazing people I would meet. I met some of my most favorite friends there. And Sonia is one of them. I've never had another manager that I've loved more.

     Thankful for time to catch up with someone I love today. Thankful for long talks over coffee. Thankful for long leisurely lunches. Thankful for a very sweet day with my very sweet friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment