Monday, March 3, 2014

The coziest of cozy days.

Project 365 * 4
Day 427

     This winter is seriously, the best. Snow days left and right. And much to my delight, and Addy's delight, and Tobin's delight, Matt was off today, too. Movies. Naps. Playing in the snow. Grilled cheese. Tickling. Cuddling. More movies. Playtime. Games. Puzzles. More cuddling. I mean, days do not get much better than that. I am loving this winter. I am loving the beautiful blanket of white outside. I am loving the super cold. It makes our home feel super warm and cozy.

     Thankful for a snow day. Thankful for the coziest day here. Thankful for warm kisses and hugs. Thankful for laughter and games. Thankful for a day with my sweet family. Days spent with my loves are the best days.









No comments:

Post a Comment