Thursday, March 20, 2014

This morning was glorious.

Project 365 * 4
Day 444

     This morning was simply glorious. Cold air. Warm sun. Fog that changed into wispy clouds later on. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me because when I walked outside this morning, I was like, "ahhh...t-shirt weather." And then I looked at the temperature and it said 41. Honestly though, I just love the cold. I love cold air. It makes me feel alive. It brightens my whole day. I feel like I can breathe better. And deeper. Since it was "t-shirt weather", we went walking. And it was glorious.







Just your friendly neighborhood orange steel giraffe. 







     Thankful for a most glorious morning. Thankful I got to meet a friend for coffee. Thankful for my new espresso machine! It's a good thing I only drink decaf. I would be bouncing off the walls with all the lattes and americanos I'm going to be making. Thankful for a quiet, clean house. Thankful for bedtime. Thankful that tomorrow I get to go on a lunch date with my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment