Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It was a good day.

Project 365 * 4
Day 435

For these reasons:

1. Tobin was extra cuddly today. And the more he grows, the more he moves. So I was very happy when he wanted to cuddle with me all morning. We watched a show in bed after Addy went to school. Cuddled under the blankets. It was the highlight of my day.

2. Tobin was hungry for lunch at 11 instead of 12. And he went down for his nap at 12 instead of 1. That meant that I could eat my lunch in peace while I watched Arrested Development. After I ate, I crocheted for two hours. It was awesome to have time to myself during the middle of the day. That never happens.

3. Taking a long walk with the kids and Patty. It was good to get some fresh air. But I missed the cold air. The cold air is my favorite air. And it was good to talk to Patty. She always helps me work through my issues.

4. Having an americano after dinner. Americanos are my favorite. And it was luscious.


     Thankful for a good day. Thankful to be slowly but surely coming out of my funk.



No comments:

Post a Comment