Monday, April 1, 2013

Glorious Day / Even Glorious-er Night

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 90

     It's April 1st. It's Monday. It was a glorious day. It seriously felt amazing to get outside. To walk. To play. To see my children enjoy the sunlight. To feel the wind blow through my hair. As we were coming in to eat lunch from playing outside, I picked Adelyn up to carry her in, and I caught a whiff of her fluffy hair. It smelled like outside. And it smelled so good.

     Took a drive with Patty, tonight. And it was glorious. Seriously, why does driving down dark roads, blasting the music, make me feel like whole new person? Why do I come home feeling anew? I think the answer is simple. It's because I'm with my sister. And basically, it's like we're married. Minus the romantic aspect.

     Thankful for a glorious day. And an even glorious-er night. Thankful for fresh starts. New beginnings. New projects. And fresh, cool, crisp, windy, Springtime air. It smelled amazing. And it felt amazing.









No comments:

Post a Comment