Thursday, April 18, 2013

--Change of Heart--

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 107
 
     (I had a lot more written here, earlier. But, this morning, I found it to sound preachy and self-righteous. That wasn't my intention.)

     People wonder why the world is so dark. I think it's because we feed it. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said it best, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

     I seriously believe with all my heart that being thankful, focusing on the good stuff, looking for the light and love within each day, can change the world. It has certainly changed me.

     Tonight, I'm thankful for love. I'm thankful for the light in my life. I'm thankful for people who love me. I'm thankful for children who love me. Dogs who love me. I'm thankful for the good stuff. I'm thankful for being thankful. It has changed the very essence of who I am.












No comments:

Post a Comment