Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cat Fight

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 102

     I love fighting with Patty. Not the fight itself. That sucks. What I love about it is this: we fight, and we get over it. It doesn't drag out for days, or even hours. We can be screaming at each other one minute, and the next minute we are laughing about how stupid our fight was. We must have looked like idiots during our workout tonight. Working out in the neighborhood while yelling and cursing at each other. But, only on the first lap. By the second lap, we were laughing hysterically.

     Thankful for sister fights. Not only do they allow us to clear the air, but they make for some hilarious memories. I know it sounds silly, but some of my favorite childhood memories include fighting with my sister. Some people don't have a sister to fight with. I'm glad I do. Thankful for Patty. Tonight, and every night.

















No comments:

Post a Comment