Sunday, April 7, 2013

Birthday Love

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 96

     Today was an awesome day! Spent with some of the people I love most. With my most favorite meal. Corned beef and cabbage. With crusty bread for soaking up all the goodness leftover on our plates. And ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.

     My favorite part of the day was this: sitting around the table, listening to everyone tell me their favorite "Christen" stories. And then hearing why I am loved. I am surrounded by just the very best people that walk the face of this earth. I am so blessed.

     Thankful for all the birthday love. Thankful for my most favorite meal and cake. Thankful for laughter. Thankful for my amazing presents. And thankful for the best presents of all, my family.

Test shots with my present from Matt, a new camera! Yay!



Sweet Tobin boy.

And my Addy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment